As a creative director of a design firm, I am constantly looking to evolve my innovative ideas through inspiration. Every season I make it my duty to scour the design world for vision to create new and modern styles for our clients. One of my favorite ways to do this is to keep up with all of the latest trends in fashion. I gather an abundance of ideas on what can appeal to a client’s taste and vision and then decide on how to make these styles more of “THEIR” own for their space. For example, a pattern on a dress could be a inspiration for designing a floor pattern or wall design for a room. This design process makes the client and myself jubilant to see the finished project.
While researching trends, I found one in particular that I have not stopped obsessing over: “Black, White & Gold”. This color combination can truly add a heightened sense of luxury and style to any space!
Don’t believe me? Check out these beautiful designs below that I found while researching spaces that uses this color combination effortlessly.
Since fashion is what motivated me to go with this color combination for a new project, I am sharing with you some of my favorite finds for you to get this look on your own.
Shop these looks:
- Balmain Spring 2015; www.balmain.com
- Hanna/Suspension, www.delightfull.eu
- Caracas Floor Lamp, www.jonathanadler.com
- Giuseppi Zanotti Black Sandals: www.lyst.com
- Bvlgari Ring, www.bulgari.com
- White matte picture frame, www.cb2.com
- Tom Ford coffee table book, www.barnesandnoble.com
- Chanel: The Vocabulary of Style coffee table book, www.barnesandnoble.com
- Bangle Dining Table, www.hudsonfurnitureinc.com
- Ventana Mirror, www.jonathanadler.com
- Small Boy Chanel Bag, www.chanel.com
I hope you found this style guide helpful for your journey to go “BOLD” with black, white and gold.
Until next time,
Cover Photo Source: Kelly Wearstler